Fish Oil with Quercetin & Vitamin E for Dogs & Cats is formulated to give your dog and/or cat a healthy skin and coat, and remedy various dog or cat skin problems. This fish oil for dogs and cats supplement contains a special combination of all natural nutrients, well known for their positive health effects on a dog or cats skin and coat.
Fish Oil with Quercetin & Vitamin E also benefits 'show pets' who need a 'beauty boost' before competitive events.
The Natural Way
Natural remedies have been used for hundreds of years to support a healthy skin and coat among dogs. The skin is the largest organ of the body. It is flexible, waterproof, covers the entire body, and performs several important roles including acting as a protective barrier and regulating your dog's body temperature.
As part of a natural, holistic approach to your pet’s skin care, giving your pet Fish Oil with Quercetin & Vitamin E for Dogs & Cats will help support his/ her skin health and ensure a shiny coat, naturally.
60 Tablets per bottle
* Improves skin health
* Promotes shiny and glossy coats
* Maintains hair shaft and follicle strength
* Provides show animals with the ‘competitive edge’
* Supports proper liver, kidney and thyroid function
* Promotes immune system health
* Vitamins for healthy skin
* 100% All Natural Ingredients
* Delicious Bacon Cheese Flavor
* Easy to administer
* Veterinarian Recommended
* Made in USA
Fish Oil (18/12) (EPA 180mg, DHA 120mg)
* Fish Oil contains DHA and EPA to help support the cardiovascular system.
* Fish Oil provides dietary support for joint health.
* Fish Oil (EPA & DHA) are necessary for optimal eye and brain function.
* Fish Oil (EPA & DHA) are necessary for cardiovascular health.
* Fish oil helps maintain normal healthy cognitive and nervous system health.
* Fish Oil (EPA & DHA) are necessary for joint health.
Vitamin A (Retinol) (5mg)
* Vitamin A is necessary for eye health.
* Vitamin A is essential for normal vision.
* Vitamin A provides dietary support for eye health.
* Adequate vitamin A promotes normal healthy skin appearance and texture.
* Vitamin A is essential for healthy skin.
* Vitamin A supports the normal renewal of skin cells.
Vitamin B‐1 (Thiamine) (0.5mg)
* Vitamin B‐1 plays a role in energy metabolism.
* Vitamin B‐1 is essential for proper nerve and muscle function.
* Vitamin B‐1 is necessary for proper muscle function.
* Thiamine plays an important role in the metabolism of carbohydrates and branchedchain amino acids.
Vitamin B‐12 (0.03mg)
* Vitamin B‐12 is essential for energy production and red blood cells.
* Vitamin B‐12 is essential for nerve tissue formation.
* Vitamin B‐12 is essential for the metabolism of carbohydrates.
* Vitamin B‐12 may play a role in the maintenance of normal homocysteine levels.
* Vitamin B‐12 is required for proper red blood cell formation.
* Vitamin B‐12 is essential for proper neurological function.
* Vitamin B‐12 is only found in foods from animal sources.
Vitamin E (120mg)
* Vitamin E is essential for the functioning of red blood cells.
* Vitamin E provides dietary support for natural resistance.
* Vitamin E provides dietary support for a healthy nervous system function.
* Daily supplementation with Vitamin E provides dietary support for healthy heart, lung, and digestive tract function.
* Vitamin E provides dietary support for a healthy nervous system.
* Vitamin E protects the structural elements of cell membranes.
* MSM provides an important component for joint cartilage.
* MSM is a dietary source of sulfur, an essential component of collagen.
GLA (SAFFLOWER OIL) (45mg)
PANTHOTHENIC ACID (3mg)
THIS PRODUCT IS FREE OF SODIUM, SOY, CORN, WHEAT, DAIRY, GLUTEN, FRAGRANCE, ARTIFICIAL COLORS AND PRESERVATIVES.
For pets <24lbs, 1 tablet daily
For pets 25 – 49lbs, 2 tablets daily (1 in morning, 1 in evening)
For pets 50 – 100lbs, 3 tablets daily (2 in morning, 1 in evening)
For pets over 100lbs, 4 tablets daily (2 in morning, 2 in evening)
May be fed whole or crumbled/crushed and mixed with food. For optimum results, use regularly and take as directed.
How Long Does it Take to See Results?
Results will vary depending on factors like diet, exercise, and your pet’s overall health. With regular use, you should see results within 2 - 3 weeks, although some pets will respond within days.
How Long Will A Bottle Last ?
Depending on the size of your pet, one bottle of Fish Oil with Quercetin & Vitamin E tablets should last from 22 - 90 days.